Remuneration: $100,000 - $120,000
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of: Vice-President, Advancement
A member of the Senior Management Team responsible for leading the philanthropy, membership and government and foundation relations. This individual will develop and execute a strategy to deliver significant growth in funding from these key sources.
Leading and developing a highly effective team of people who make successful and lasting contributions to TIFF’s mission and strategic plan. Building and developing the strategic direction and delivering funding for from donors, members, foundations and government. Building and leading the stewardship model for funders by building and maintaining relationships with board members, donors, patrons, prospects and other key constituents. Compliance with Canada Revenue Agency regulations, AFP Donor Bill of Rights and AFP Code of Ethical Principals and Standards.
- 10 years of experience, with a demonstrated track record in fundraising.
- CFRE designation preferred.
- Proven management and leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and motivational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and thorough understanding of strategic development, forecasting and budgeting.
- Strong partnership-building and event planning skills.
- Long-range planning and follow-through skills.
- Fluency in French, Simplified Chinese, or Hindi required.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
- Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document.
- Posting will remain open until a successful candidate is found.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted.
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. TIFF regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers