TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
ASSISTANT, INDUSTRY SERVICES
Reporting to the Industry Team’s Coordinator of Industry Services, the Industry Services Assistant is part of a team responsible for running the Industry’s registration service prior to and during the 2018 Toronto International Film Festival.
• Proficient in Google suite and Excel
• Strong professional communication and client relationship skills
• Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
• Exceptionally strong administrative and organizational skills
• Fluency in foreign languages considered an strong asset
• Previous film industry, festival, or hospitality experience considered an asset
• Ability to work well under pressure and adjust to changing client needs
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
• Quick adapter to new technologies
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/