Just a five minute walk from the Weston UP Express Station
Located just a five minute walk from the Weston UP Express Station, Shakespeare in Action’s 1200 square foot theatre studio is located inside the new Artscape Weston Common cultural centre. Equipped with risers, a kitchenette, AV equipment, and ceiling-high windows, our open space is perfect for your rehearsal, class, workshop or event.
Our space has a capacity of 60 and includes:
- Six 4×8 foldable wooden risers which can be configured to become a stage
- Small speaker system with microphone
- Kitchenette with mugs, glasses, plates, and utensils
- Dimmable fluorescent lights
- Hanging theatre curtains which completely cover all floor-to-ceiling windows
- Coat rack
- Smooth linoleum floor
- 25 foldable chairs, four foldable tables
- 8 theatre blocks
- LED Theatre lights*
- Projector and Projector screen*
*available at extra cost to renter
- Theatre Company / Not-for-profit
Cost: $20.00 / hr
- General Rental (workshops, classes)
Cost: $40.00 / hr
- Corporate Events
Cost: $75.00 / hr
RENTAL POLICY AND CANCELLATION:
50% deposit due in order to secure reservation. Full payment + $250.00 cleaning/damage deposit due before entering space. Payable in cash, cheque (to Shakespeare In Action), credit card (incl. processing fee) or e-transfer.
Deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
CONTACT US for more info!
Posted by: Shakespeare in Action
For more information: https://www.shakespeareinaction.org/studio-rental/