Nightswimming is seeking a co-tenant to share our beautiful workspace in the Historic Distillery District.
Case Goods Warehouse, 15 Case Goods Lane, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 3C4
Available July 1; Monthly Rent is $802.42
About the studio:
- 3rd floor (with elevator access); 344 rentable square feet
- Features wood floors and original exposed brick walls with open beams
- Utilities included in rent (including A/C)
- Open-concept workspace, shared with Nightswimming’s staff of 3
- Shared internet, boardroom table, fridge/kitchen items and storage space
- Building amenities: gendered bathrooms on same floor, work sink, garbage and recycling facilities and freight elevator
- 24-hour access to building and studio
- Easy access to rentable rehearsal and performance studios like Dancemakers and Ernest Balmer (also on the 3rd floor)
- The Distillery District is a dynamic and vibrant arts and cultural hub with many performing arts organizations nearby, restaurants, shops and public spaces.
You would be a great fit if:
- You are a small non-profit arts organization or collective with 1-2 full-time equivalent staff or an individual professional artist
- You enjoy working in a shared open-concept work environment that is fun, creative and ambitious
- You are passionate about the arts and the community(ies) you serve
- You prefer a flexible schedule to accommodate specific programming needs
- You value supportive and safe work environments and exemplify open-mindedness, respect, and accountability
We welcome inquiries from organizations and artists from equity-seeking groups, including those who identify as Indigenous, Black, Person of Colour, Trans, Nonbinary, Queer, Disabled, and intersections of those identities.
To schedule a viewing appointment, or if you have any questions, please contact Nightswimming’s Producer Brittany Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org). When inquiring, please include a little bit about who you are, your arts practice and/or your organization.
Posted by: Nightswimming
For more information: https://www.artscape.ca/2020/05/21/shared-work-studio-space-available-at-artscape-distillery-studios-july-1/