Three Affordable Office Spaces
Join an arts hub! Sublet available from the Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts (TAPA) in an iconic arts-friendly building in Toronto’s core.
Suite 350 of historic 401 Richmond Street West.
1 Office 12' x 12' with window & sliding door = $800/mo + HST
(flexible: additional desk space directly adjacent can be included = $1200/mo + HST)
1 Office 9' x 10' with window & sliding door = $700/mo + HST
1 Office 8' x 12' NO outside window, with sliding door = $600/mo + HST
Shared Access Includes:
- heating and air conditioning
- full kitchen
- seasonal rooftop patio
- fully accessible 3rd floor (includes elevator and ramps at ground level)
- security fob permits access after hours when closed to public
- freight elevators available to book
- gender inclusive bathrooms on same floor
- access to work sink
- bicycle parking at front and back of building; bike racks also available inside, located in basement beside passenger elevator
- garbage & recycling facilities, including electronic waste, used batteries and lightbulbs, in basement
- wood floors and original exposed brick walls with open beams
- steps to Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue
- shared suite with TAPA, CultureDays Ontario, Opera.ca, Associated Designers of Canada, Book Hug & The Shaw Festival.
For inquiries, contact Jacoba Knaapen, TAPA Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org When inquiring, please include a little bit about who you are, and/or your organization.