Hot Desk available July 1, 2015
Join the SKETCH Shared Admin Hub
At Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw Street, 2nd floor
Toronto’s West End, Queen and Ossington Area
SKETCH hosts a co-working space on the 2nd floor of Artscape Youngplace. Current Admin Hub partners include initiatives focused on creating opportunities, support and partnership with young people:
- SKETCH Working Arts www.sketch.ca
Community arts enterprise for young people living homeless or on the margins
- GYC, Grassroots Youth Collaborative www.grassrootsyouth.org
Support system for youth organizers to successfully and sustainably strengthen their communities
- AVNU www.avnu.ca
Coordinated access to workshops, mentorship & networks for young people creating change
- YSI Collaborative www.ysicollaborative.org
Accelerating and amplifying the conditions for youth-led organizing in Ontario
As of July 1st 2015 SKETCH Working Arts has an open hot desk available for rent. We are looking for a space-sharing individual or organizational partner to share space with hub partners. We work in the following areas: arts; marginalized/homeless/at risk youth; community building; and collective impact. We all work independently but connect and share info and resources wherever we can!
Our Admin Hub is uniquely located within the cultural hub of Artscape Youngplace, a converted school building in Toronto’s West End.
Hot Desk Rental includes:
- Dedicated phone extension with voice mail
- Lockable filing cabinet space
- Access to WIFI
- Access to a printer/ photocopier
- Access to a boardroom meeting area and kitchenette equipped with blackboard
- All space partners have a total of five hours per month of free use in our Lower Level Creative Enterprise Hub, a 7500 square foot cross discipline space, containing a movement studio that can be used for events, classes and workshops for over 40 people; as well as a culinary arts industrial kitchen, a project studio for larger events of 150 people, music studio, ceramic studio, digital media playground and woodshop.
Rental Rate: $400 / month
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
SKETCH is committed to hosting accessible, anti-oppressive and inclusive spaces and initiatives.
Posted by: SKETCH Working Arts
For more information: http://www.sketch.ca