Deadline: Sunday, March 21, 2021
We want to help you raise more. We’ve teamed up with the Fundraising Lab to offer three fully funded scholarships to their flagship Planning With Purpose program.
In this completely virtual program, you’ll learn how to:
- Get organized by designing an achievable and adoptable plan and budget;
- Implement the right tools, systems, and strategies that will help you raise more; and,
- Pitch your plan and goals to get buy-in from key stakeholders and board members.
The scholarship includes full access to their 8 week Planning with Purpose program, starting March 29th, and includes:
- Video modules to follow at your own pace;
- Live weekly Q&As hosted by Instructor Cathy Mann;
- Lifetime access to all course materials.
This is a limited time offer, available to individuals working for registered charities in Canada. Apply by Sunday, March 21st for your chance to receive a scholarship.
All applicants will be notified by the Fundraising Lab by Wednesday, March 24th.
Ps. Want to learn more about the Fundraising Lab? Click here.