Are you a writer or composer with a new idea for a musical? We are looking to produce and develop!
New Music Theatre Intensives are INNOVATIVE & ADVANCED programs that offer artists the opportunity to work with leading industry PROFESSIONALS, while DEVELOPING contemporary Canadian music theatre PRODUCTIONS!
• Opportunity to develop and workshop your musical in a professional setting
• Work with emerging artists, including 12-15 performers for two weeks
• Commissioning, licencing fees and royalties will be arranged
• Fully staged production of your musical
All submissions must be original works that are still in evelopment. Submissions may be of any music theatre genre, and should aim to be between 60-90 minutes in length. Must be suitable for a cast size of 12-15, and performers ages 13-18 and/or emerging artists ages 18-30.
Please Include in your Submission:
• Cover page with the title, writing team, as well as list and decription of characters (Including ages)
• Short synopsis of 50 words maximum
• Contact information, including any proposed artistic partners (Directors, Designers, etc.)
• Sample of the libretto, score (sheet music and mp3), and/or idea
• How this production is unique and relevant?
• How would this program benefit you?
Please send all submissions to email@example.com
Deadline to Submit is: October 1, 2017
2016/2017 Productions Included Drama 101 (Gallagher & Wong), Going Under (Dauncey, Romer-Segal & Murray)
Posted by: Bravo Academy
For more information: http://www.bravoacademy.ca/newmusictheatreintensives/