Wednesday September 25, 2019
The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for emerging artists and final year university/college students to engage with members of the professional community and other emerging artists to gain insights and develop relationships that will help bridge formal training with entering the profession.
Each season, 8-10 young professionals participate in a series of four sessions that focus on learning about how to carve a place for yourself and your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
It’s free. Refreshments are served. Space is limited.
• Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities
• Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
• Discounts on workshops
• Artist mentoring
• Invitation to performances
FALL 2019 SESSIONS (PARTICIPANTS ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND ALL):
• Wednesday September 25, 2:30-4:15pm
• Wednesday October 16, 2:30-4:15pm
• Wednesday November 20, 2:30-4:15pm
• Wednesday December 4, 2:30-4:15pm
To express interest in participating please forward a paragraph stating: your area of interest as a theatre maker and any formal training you are or have been involved with (ie: name of your school and program of study and what year you’re in, or when graduated, or other experience). Forward applications to email@example.com
We welcome people of all genders, sexual identities, and backgrounds to apply.