As we begin the search process for our new Artistic Director, Cahoots’ Board of Directors are interesting in hearing from our community.
Your input and comments are requested and welcomed on the future of Cahoots. We are interested in your personal insight into Cahoots’ history, values, artistic direction and/or community engagement. This input will help the Search Committee in their evaluation of potential candidates for Artistic Director.
With the assistance of our community members, our recently completed strategic plan re-affirmed that the engagement of diverse communities is a key part of Cahoots’ mandate and core purpose. Your perspective on this matter would be most insightful to the Search Committee and we highly encourage and appreciate your participation. Any and all comments will be kept confidential, and will not be shared with anyone outside the Search Committee.
Thank you for taking the time to provide the Search Committee with your views.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Complete This Online Form: Cahoots’ Community Consultation Form
- Call or text Signy Lynch, Board Secretary at 613-929-2792. Please leave a call-back number to have your call returned, and/or leave your views as a voicemail or text message.
If participating by phone, please note which of the following stakeholders you identify as:
- past or present Cahoots artist
- past or present Cahoots staff member
- theatre arts worker (not associated with Cahoots)
- audience member
- community member
- other (please specify)
If you have any access requirements, please contact Signy Lynch, Board Secretary, at email@example.com or by phone or text at 613-929-2792.