Deadline: Friday, November 6th, 2020
Theatre Foolscap wants to hear from you! We are now accepting submissions from emerging creators for THE EXTRAORDINARY HUMANS’ HALL OF EXTRAORDINARY HUMANNESS, a Mailbox Theatre experience that connects patrons to creators through the intimacy of a good old-fashioned letter. Selected creators will be paired with and create a series of personalized letters for audience members; a template will be provided as a jumping off point, and the letters are yours to create from there.
Two versions of the experience will be available by PWYC donation, and 100% of ticket sales will go directly to you, the creators:
- experience #1: 3 letters over the span of 4 weeks (suggested donation: $30)
- experience #2: 5 letters over the span of 6 weeks (suggested donation: $50)
Submissions from BIPOC artists, artists from the Deaf and disability communities, and LGBTQ2S+ and gender-diverse artists will be prioritized.
To submit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following info by Friday, November 6th:
- A bit of your background as an emerging artist, including the type of work you like to create
- A brief sample of your work
- The city or town you are based in
- Anything else we should know about you!
Posted by: Theatre Foolscap
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/theatrefoolscap