Factory Theatre is thrilled to once again serve as a recommending theatre for the Ontario Arts Council’s Theatre Creators’ Reserve Program (TCR).
Professional artists applying must be Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, or have an application for Permanent Residency pending, and must be resident in the Province of Ontario. For more information on the Program Guidelines, please visit the OAC website.
Factory priorities for recommending projects for TCR funding are:
1. To support artists that reflect the cultural diversity of our community;
2. To support early career artists;
3. To support creators who are ambitious and experimental in theatrical form;
4. To support exciting and ambitious projects from established senior and mid-career creators;
5. To support artists who are innovative in methods of creation.
Factory accepts TCR application by electronic submission ONLY: email@example.com.
Please submit as ONE DOCUMENT (PDF):
1. A signed copy of the application page, available from the OAC website. N.B. Since we only take electronic submissions, it is not necessary to submit three copies. One signed copy is enough; we will print the required number to submit to the OAC.
2. Your c.v.
3. Your project description.
4. A 15-page (maximum) writing sample. If the project is not writing-based, please elaborate in the project description.
Submit as ONE DOCUMENT (PDF) titled “FirstnameLastnameTCR2016.pdf” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those requiring accommodation in any way regarding the application process are invited to contact Company Dramaturge Matt McGeachy at email@example.com.
The EXTENDED DEADLINE is Friday, October 21, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Posted by: Factory Theatre
For more information: https://www.factorytheatre.ca/artists1/theatre-creators-reserve-program/