Deadline: October 31, 2018
The Digital Strategy Fund supports collaborative, strategic approaches to digital transformation through project grants ranging from $1,000 to $500,000 when you apply to the fixed deadline of October 31.
You can also apply anytime and all year, for a literacy project grant below $50,000.
The Fund encourages an overall approach that helps support Canadian artists, groups and arts organizations to understand the digital world, engage with it, and respond to the cultural and social changes it produces.
Interested in applying?
Here’s how to get started:
1. Get caught up on the updated guidelines including the new ongoing deadline for the Digital Literacy and Intelligence component;
2. Read our Go Digital! blog series with tips on digital transformation and collaboration;
3. Get inspired by the 45 initiatives funded under the first round of Digital Strategy Fund competitions in 2017;
4. Book an individual meeting with member(s) of the Digital Strategy Fund team while they are on tour in Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Halifax and Moncton in the coming weeks;
5. Reserve your spot at the two-part series of Facebook Live Information Sessions with program staff;
6. Create your profile on the portal and contact a member of the Digital Strategy Fund if you have any questions.
For grants that support artistic creation, programming or practice, please see our other funding programs and opportunities.
Still looking for help?
Get in touch with the
Digital Strategy Fund Team: