Deadline: July 13, 2020
The Enabling Accessibility Fund (EAF) provides funding for projects that make communities and workplaces more accessible for persons with disabilities.
Nonprofits, businesses, small municipalities, and Indigenous organization can apply for up to $100,000 for:
- Small construction such as ramps; renovation such as accessible washrooms; or retrofit of existing spaces to improve accessibility such as accessible doors.
- Accessible information and communication technologies
Application Deadline: July 13, 2020
Apply to be a Youth Accessibility Leader
The Federal Government's Enabling Accessibility Fund (EAF) is also accepting applications from dynamic youth between 15 and 30 years of age who want to demonstrate leadership and a commitment to their communities. Youth volunteer their time to build a more accessible Canada.
Through this work, youth will:
- Create greater awareness about accessibility needs
- Encourage organizations to apply for EAF funding to address existing accessibility barriers
- Build a more inclusive and accessible Canada
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm (EDT)