WANT TO GET FEEDBACK ON YOUR NEW WORK / WORK IN PROGRESS FROM A PANEL OF EXPERTS!?
This is your last chance to submit for OPEN OPEN OPEN!
SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE MONDAY AUGUST 27th!
Date : Thursday September 13, 2018
Location: Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
Contacts: Emma Bulpin & Cass Van Wyck - firstname.lastname@example.org
This event invites artists of all disciplines to perform their new work or work in progress in an informal setting. An invited panel of acclaimed artists will join the audience and offer specific feedback to encourage performer(s). We also schedule one-on-one sessions with the panelists for each group a week following the performance in order for them to discuss the work in a more private and personal setting. As artists, we know that refining our work and celebrating critical criticism to strengthen our performance is important as we continue to grow. Our mission is to enable performers to gather in an inter-arts community in order to connect, enhance, promote and create their strongest work!
In order to help us with this event we are calling ALL artists to submit their work, whatever that might be…
Dance, music, theatre, stand-up, improv, poetry, sketch, monologues, etc. ANYTHING!
SUBMISSION SELECTION PROCESS
• All submissions will be reviewed by producers Emma Bulpin and Cass Van Wyck of OPEN OPEN OPEN/The Storefront Theatre
• There will be 6 - 8 performance slots within the night
• The artist submissions selected will be contacted by the producers to confirm participation and other required details.
• Only artists selected will be notified
• A panel of professional artists will be providing feedback after each performance for the artist or artist group to use as they continue you workshop their work.
• Please note: EACH PERFORMANCE WILL ONLY BE UP TO 15 MINS LONG!
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION FORM
• The Submission Form has mandatory fields that request links to artist video, audio, website, scripts, bio, etc.
• A show synopsis must be included.
• Only online submissions will be accepted
• OPEN OPEN OPEN encourages applications from all cultural backgrounds and marginalized parties of the arts community
Submission forms and guidelines can be found at -https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1D4PWloFDxImhHgrBgE3dKYTq4FeZWcQx
Posted by: OPEN OPEN OPEN in Partnership with The Storefront Theatre
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/opentimesthree