The award recipient receives a plaque and a cheque for $1,000 through the generous sponsorship of the estate of Elizabeth Comper.
The recipient will be chosen by the Selection Committee from nominations received from the TAPA membership.
Deadline for nominations: 5:00pm, Monday, April 1, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Individuals eligible for the LMJH award must have demonstrated a minimum 10 year commitment and impact to Toronto’s theatre, dance and opera community.
In order to nominate an individual for the LMJH Award, please submit the following information:
- Nominator Name, Title, Company, Phone and Email Address
- Nominee Name, Phone/ Email
- Nominee Bio
- Nominee Headshot or Photograph (if possible)
- Cover Letter: Why the nominee should be awarded the LMJH Award, (up to 2 pages)
- Testimonials: Letters/Paragraphs in support of the nominee, (up to 4 pages in total)
Other Ancillary Awards Now Accepting Nominations: