Dates: October 29 and 30, 2020
BECOME AUTHOR-DIRECTOR OF ARTISTIC PROJECTS IN PUBLIC SPACE
The FAI-AR is now recruiting the "apprentices" of its 9th promotion (2021-2023).
On Oct 29 (FR) and Oct 30 (EN), FAI-AR is hosting "virtual opens doors" to find out more about the Higher Education programme details and introduce the team.
These webinars will cover:
- details on the application and admission process
- details on the timing, organisation and content of the 2-year course.
- administrative information
- a Q&A session
Inscription sur Zoom / Registration on Zoom
- 29 octobre - en français - 12-2pm - http://bit.ly/FAIAR-FR
- 30 October - in English - 12-2pm: http://bit.ly/FAIAR-EN
ABOUT FAI-AR and the MFA
Training takes place over 22 months, covering theoretical courses, artistic and technical workshops, research, experimentation laboratories and artistic creation, mostly in Marseille and France, with occasional international partnerships. Participants will be equipped to lead professional creative projects as authors and artistic directors. The course ends with a presentation of a personal creation project and a dissertation.
At the end of these two years, the participant is awarded a Masters' degree in "Scenic Writings in Public Space" in partnership with the University Aix-Marseille (Contemporary performing arts).
The higher education programme is aimed at artists who wish to develop their professional capacities to collaborate, create and implement artistic productions in the public space :
- creators: directors, choreographers, visual artists, scenographers, playwrights, decorators, etc.
- performers: actors, dancers, musicians, circus artists, etc.
- professionals in the fields of territorial- and city-planning: architects, town planners, landscapers, designers, etc.
The prerequisites for beginning the training are:
- proficiency in an artistic discipline
- proven experience in the field of artistic creation
- French language competencies (level B2 required)
More info about the competitive examination of the higher education programme: https://www.faiar.org/competitive-examination/
Posted by: FAI-AR
For more information: https://www.faiar.org/portes-ouvertes-virtuelles-virtual-open-days/