Apply by November 30th
The program supports Ontario artists, arts professionals, ad hoc groups/collectives and arts organizations to promote their artwork to arts presenters in order to develop and expand geographic or demographic markets for their artwork. There are three categories:
- Market Readiness: develop capacity to promote artists’ work to arts presenters
- Market Platform: produce and present a platform that promotes Ontario artists and their work to arts presenters
- Market Access: participate in a recognized arts marketplace/event to promote Ontario artists and their work to arts presenters
Note: Arts presenters are intermediaries between artists and their potential audiences and markets; they may include (but are not limited to) programmers, curators, artistic directors, distributors, broadcasters, publishers, booksellers and gallerists.
See Program-specific definitions, below, for examples of recognized arts marketplaces.
- projects that benefit multiple participants in a discipline, practice or community
- OAC priority group applicants
November 30, 2018, 1 p.m. ET
- Applications are available in Nova approximately two months before the deadline.
- Grant notification will be available approximately four months after each deadline.
- Market Readiness: maximum $5,000
- Market Platform: maximum $15,000
- Market Access: maximum $20,000
Important: Due to the number of applications we receive and the limited funds that are available, grants awarded may be smaller than the amount requested.