Want to get your new work in front of an audience and panel of experts?!
OPEN OPEN OPEN IS BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE STOREFRONT THEATRE!
Date: March 13, 2018
Location: Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
Contacts: Emma Bulpin & Cass Van Wyck - firstname.lastname@example.org
This event invites artists of all disciplines to perform their new work or work in progress in an informal setting. An invited panel of acclaimed artists will join the audience and will offer specific feedback to encourage performer(s) to continue to workshop their work. As artists, we know that refining our work and celebrating critical criticism to strengthen our performance is important as we continue to grow. Our mission is to enable performers to gather in an inter-arts community in order to connect, enhance, promote and create their strongest work!
In order to help us with this event we are calling ALL artists to submit their work, whatever that might be…
Eligible artistic disciplines include dance, music, theatre, stand-up, improv, poetry, comedy, sketch, monologues, etc. ANYTHING!
SUBMISSION SELECTION PROCESS
• All submissions will be reviewed by producers Emma Bulpin and Cass Van Wyck of OPEN OPEN OPEN/The Storefront Theatre
• There will be 6 - 8 performance slots within the night
• The artist submissions selected will be contacted by the producers to confirm participation and other required details.
• Only artists selected will be notified
• A panel of professional artists will be providing feedback after each performance for the artist or artist group to use as they continue you workshop their work.
• Please note: Each performance will be up to 15 minutes long.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION FORM
• The Submission Form has mandatory fields that request links to artist video, audio, website, scripts, bio, etc.
• A show synopsis must be included.
• Only online submissions will be accepted
• OPEN OPEN OPEN encourages applications from all cultural backgrounds and underrepresented parties of the arts community
Submission forms and guidelines can be found at - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Byese1Cca1iiS3FtNng0SjRrZEk
Submission Deadline: February 24, 2018
For more information check out our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/opentimesthree
Posted by: OPEN OPEN OPEN in partnership with The Storefront Theatre
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/opentimesthree