Jumblies Theatre is pleased to take part once again in this Ontario Arts Council program.
Full details on the program can be found HERE
Jumblies’ assessment criteria for Creative Reserve projects are:
Projects must have a core community-engaged arts component. By this we mean that the artistic process should:
- combine social and artistic goals and desires,
- be connected to a non-arts community partner, location, group or organization,
- involve participants from this group, as well as professional artists (as defined by the OAC) in developing and creating (and, at a later stage, presenting) the art.
- Hybridity of artistic disciplines, cultural forms and traditions; and
- Expansion of relationships between performer, participant, audience, space, sectors, disciplines, presentation and social context.
Projects must be broadly construed as “theatrical” or performance-based.
Our total Creator’s Reserve allocation is $5,000. Requests can range from $1,000 to $3,000, and we will probably recommend two or three projects.
Please contact info@jumbliestheatre.