Call for submissions: Ontario Arts Council's Theatre Creators' Reserve, Factory Theatre
DEADLINE: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
Electronic submissions only to factorytcrs[AT]gmail.com
Factory Theatre is thrilled to once again serve as a recommending theatre for the Ontario Arts Council’s Theatre Creators’ Reserve Program (TCR).
The TCR is meant to buy time to theatre creators to generate new work and to deepen relationships between theatres and theatre creators. It is not a commissioning program, it does not fund workshops, and creators are not obligated to “deliver” a script or performance at the end of the grant period. Recommendations range from $1000 - $5000.
Professional artists applying must be Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, or have an application for Permanent Residency pending, and must be resident in the Province of Ontario. For more information on the Program Guidelines, please visit the OAC website.
Factory priorities for recommending projects for TCR funding are:
1. To support artists that reflect the cultural diversity of our community;
2. To support early career artists;
3. To support creators who are ambitious and experimental in theatrical form;
4. To support exciting and ambitious projects from established senior and mid-career creators;
5. To support artists who are innovative in methods of creation.
For full details on how to apply, please visit https://www.factorytheatre.ca/artists1/theatre-creators-reserve-program/
Posted by: Factory Theatre
For more information: https://www.factorytheatre.ca