Deadline: January 30, 2020
Submit your Application to the Creative Spaces Mentoring Network 2020-21
by January 30, 2020!
Are you ready to be matched with an Arts Leader with first-hand capital project experience? Submit your application by January 30th, 2020 to have the opportunity to cultivate the skills and network needed to execute a creative space project!
If you are in Ontario’s arts community and are responsible for your organization's spaces or capital-related issues, take advantage of this unique opportunity of one-to-one learning with an experienced professional!
Read on for information on how to apply and details about the program!
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form
- Provide a letter of support for your mentee application
- Record a 1 – 2 minute video on your smartphone or web camera telling us about:
- You and your organization
- Your facilities plans and/or projects
- How this opportunity would benefit you.
- Submit the application online and email the following to Amy Poole, Program Manager at email@example.com:
- The letter of support
- The video file or link
The Deadline to apply is January 30th, 2020
Cost is $200 + HST
How it Works
ArtsBuild Ontario will match cultural leaders from around Ontario with experienced mentors from their own or other sectors. After an initial training workshop, the mentoring teams will meet in person for up to three hours monthly from May 2020 to March 2021. The mentoring team discussions are confidential and will focus on particular challenges and skills identified by the mentee at the beginning of the partnership. All teams will take part in a Kick-Off Workshop and Wrap Up Webinar. Additional training materials and learning opportunities, including webinars on creative space projects, will be provided to participants.
- Deadline for Applications - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Application Selection - January– February 2020
- Partner Matching - February – March 2020
- Kick-Off Workshop (Mandatory) - Week of April 13, 2020
- Mentoring Sessions Begin - Friday, May 1, 2020
- Wrap-Up Webinar - Week of March 29, 2021
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Creative Spaces Mentoring Network, please contact Amy Poole, Program Manager at 519.880.3670 ext 102 firstname.lastname@example.org.