Deadline: 5:00pm on Friday December 11, 2020
On November 25th, Mayor Tory announced the launch of the ShowLoveTO Partner Program.
The ShowLoveTO community partner program is designed to amplify, showcase and provide support to community organizations across our city who are producing events or activations when it is safe to do so in the New Year. The program's purpose is to provide one-time funding to community partners, to produce events or activations across the city that comply with COVID-19 health and safety guidelines and help strengthen the impact of various economic recovery campaigns.
- This program is for community events and activations planned to take place in Toronto between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021
- Activations and events may include: performing arts, dance, drama, comedy, virtual-online events, music, visual arts, literary arts, interdisciplinary arts, photography, craft, design, expressions of history and heritage.
- All activations must demonstrate the capacity to follow current Provincial and Municipal COVID-19 safety guidelines ensuring physical distancing and capacity limits indoors and outdoors.
This program intends to:
- Ensure that Toronto remains a vibrant city with a strong cultural and social fabric.
- Ensure that community partners continue to remain robust and well positioned to support Toronto's economic recovery.
- Support the application of public health directives by building capacity among community partners.
- Align with the City of Toronto’s broader response to COVID-19.
To be eligible, applicants must be registered community organizations, not-for-profits or charities that reside in the City of Toronto and that serve Toronto residents.
- Eligibility guidelines and application can be found online at ShowLoveTO
- Events, activations must take place between, Jan 1, 2021 and Dec 31, 2021
- Applications must be submitted before 5:00pm on Friday December 11, 2020.