Submission Deadline: Thursday April 18th, 2019
THEATRE ENTREPRENEURS’ NETWORK & TRAINING (TENT)
TENT connects emerging artists with established artists and theatre leaders, to nurture a new generation of knowledgeable, empowered, creative, self-producing independent artists.
The 2019 TENT program will include:
- Workshops Develop the necessary skills to pursue your career in professional theatre throughout an exciting and diverse series of workshops in areas such as promotion & publicity, grant writing, well-being, and more.
- Guest Advisers TENT workshops are led by guest advisors who are respected working artists, producers and managers. The program provides an excellent opportunity to connect with the professional artistic community.
- Free Shows See 2019 Toronto Fringe Festival programming at no cost with a TENT Rush Pass.
- Bursaries A limited number of $500 bursaries will be available for participants, with focus on those from priority neighbourhoods.
WHO CAN APPLY, AND HOW?
- Emerging theatre professionals ages 18-35 years old.
- Must be available beginning July 2nd, 2019 and for the duration of the Toronto Fringe Festival (July 3rd-14th).
- Please note that as there are only TWENTY available spots, post-secondary students (including those in theatre school) will not be considered unless currently in their final year of full-time study.
Please submit a resume highlighting your theatre/arts and administration experience to date, along with a cover letter explaining why you think the TENT program would benefit you at this point in your career journey, at the link below
Posted by: Toronto Fringe
For more information: https://fringetoronto.com/get-involved/youth/tent