Congratulations! You placed the winning bid/s as part of the
Online Fundraising Auction
Prior to releasing your auction prizes please read and sign the release below:
Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts (TAPA) Auction Release Form
Thank you for supporting the Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts (TAPA). TAPA is an arts service organization that represents 162 professional theatre, dance and opera companies in Toronto. Programs and services provided by TAPA include: the annual Dora Mavor Moore Awards, the TOnight app and companion website whatsontonight.ca, Toronto’s official Theatre Guide; hipTIX, offering $5 tickets to students; citySPECIAL; the Commercial Theatre Development Fund; and the Travel Retreat Initiatives Program. For more information visit tapa.ca and whatsontonight.ca.
To be declared the winner; please read, sign and return this release form confirming compliance with:
- The Winner may not redistribute the Prize(s) by means of a donation, raffle lottery, draw, silent/live auction or contest for fundraising purposes to any other organization including but not limited to; not-for profit, charitable, educational or religious institutions.
- Releasing TAPA and all TAPA respective officers, members, employees, successors, any additional cross-promotion partners, affiliates and sponsors from any liability relating to the Prize.
- TAPA and other Releases will not be responsible for lost, delayed, altered, destroyed, incomplete, inaccurate, misidentified or misdirected Prizes.
- TAPA and the other Releases will not be liable to the winner for any guarantee, warranty, condition or representation, express or implied, relating to the Prize.
- The Winner agrees to release and indemnify and hold harmless TAPA and the other Releasees from any claim, loss, expense (including legal fees) or other liability which may be sustained in connection with the Auction including, without limitation, any damages resulting from the acceptance, receipt, ownership or use or misuse of the Prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Prize-related activity.
If you have any challenges or questions please contact Alexis Da Silva-Powell by email at email@example.com.