Deadline: October 22nd, 2019
The Female Eye Film Festival (FeFF) is Ontario’s one and only international and independent women directors' film festival. Our 17th annual festival will be held at Scotiabank Theatre (259 Richmond Street West) November 7-10, 2019 and we are looking to create an awesome team of volunteers!
There are a variety of opportunities to get involved and roles available. We generally expect a minimum of two (2) five-hour shifts during the festival dates. Volunteers get access to films and other perks for donating their time, efforts, and energy.
Currently we are looking for volunteers interested in the following roles:
- Box Office (theatre)
- Greeter/ Usher (theatre)
- Registration (hotel & theatre)
- Ticket taker (theatre)
- Lead/ Captain (must indicate previous relevant leadership and/or festival experiences, all venues)
- Community promotion (street and business marketing 2 week prior festival dates)
- Social Media Assistant (photography and posts during the festival, all venues)
- Events/ Gala Assistant (theatre & TBA)
Apply here before October 23rd: https://feff2019.typeform.com/to/nlvU42 and we look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in a team lead role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to accompany your application. Thank you!