Date: October 22nd, 2020 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm Eastern Time
Donations of securities—like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds—can significantly increase your charity’s revenue and could pass potential tax savings on to your donors.
On October 22nd, join CanadaHelps’ Lucas Froese and Paul Nazareth from the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP) to learn how you can capitalize on these bigger gifts.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why both you and your donors benefit from gifts of securities;
- A step-by-step process for receiving securities as donations;
- Donor prospecting and messaging tactics that take the current pandemic into account;
- How easy it is to start accepting donations of securities by using a CanadaHelps online custom donation form; and
- How CanadaHelps takes care of processing donations of securities for you.
Plus, after the webinar, we’ll send you more resources so you can dive deeper on how securities fit into your fundraising strategy.
Reserve your spot — space is limited.
October 22nd, 2020 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm Eastern Time
Can’t attend? Register anyway to receive a follow-up email containing the recording and slides.
Paul Nazareth VP, Education & Development, CAGP
Paul is a leader in Canada’s philanthropic sector with over 20 years’ experience. He has been a philanthropic advisor with a national Wealth Management firm and has spent over a decade with charities like the University of Toronto and the Catholic Church of Greater Toronto.
Lucas Froese Eastern Canada Lead, CanadaHelps
Since 2018, Lucas has empowered over one thousand charities to create sustainable online fundraising strategies. At the forefront of new digital giving developments, he helps organizations build successful online giving programs.