Artscape Launchpad is accepting registrations for the one-day Creative Business Design Workshop, April 23
Are you an artist, performer, or arts and culture professional dreaming of starting or revamping your own business? Are you ready to make your dreams a reality? This workshop will show you how to turn your creative work and ideas into a smart, viable business plan. You’ll learn how to use the Creative Business Canvas Model — a lean and flexible business modeling tool created specifically for the creative community. Learn the core concepts of sound business design, work hands-on to plan your own business, bounce your ideas off 20 peers, get expert insight from Program Facilitator Allison Hillier and test your business model fast and efficiently.
Register at: artscapelaunchpad.ca
When: Saturday April 23 or July 9, 2016
Time: 10 am - 4 pm
Where: Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw St. Toronto
Cost: $99 +HST
You'll learn how to:
- Use the Creative Business Canvas Model
- Plan a business that will be supported by loyal and enthusiastic customers
- Ensure your idea can generate revenue before you spend time, money or energy on it
- Identify and prioritize income-generating actions and goals
- Connect with other creative entrepreneurs to build a supportive community that takes your goals seriously
Only 20 spots available. Register quickly to avoid disappointment!
About Artscape Launchpad:
Artscape Launchpad offers the only business programs designed specifically for artists and creative professionals. Our hands-on tailored courses give you the skills, resources and support to start or expand a creative business of your own.
Posted by: Artscape
For more information: http://artscapelaunchpad.ca