This workshop will provide an overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and will focus on the how this information can be delivered in an interactive and fun training session for your staff and volunteers.
Participants in this training will receive:
· Information on each of the Standards and OHRC
· A customizable copy of Accessibility Ontario’s the 1 1/2-hour PowerPoint presentation
· Training workshop handouts and interactive activities
· A live demonstration of the 90-minute training workshop
· Ideas on how adapt the training for your organization’s needs
April 18, 2016 - REGISTER 1:00pm to 5:00pm (Toronto)- only 6 seats left!