Date: Wednesday September 18th, 2019
What does an agent do and why should you have one?
This session covers the basics of the agent/performer relationship and some general business information, answering questions such as:
- How do you go about looking for an agent? What sort of materials will you be expected to have with you and will you be asked to audition?
- When meeting with agents, what should you look for?
- What can you do as a performer to keep your relationship with your agent on track and aiming towards your business goals?
- If you ever have to leave an agent, what is the best strategy?
- Is it best to join one of the two unions right away or stay non-union while gaining experience?
- What can you expect to get out of this profession? What can you expect if you achieve success as an actor?
- Wednesday September 18th, 2019 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- $50 regular price, plus HST and a 4% administration fee
- $25 Theatre Ontario member price, plus HST and a 4% administration fee
For more information, please contact Raeburn Ferguson at email@example.com or 416.408.4556 x.12.
Posted by: Theatre Ontario
For more information: https://www.theatreontario.org/training/courses-and-workshops/details/Ask-An-Agent---Workshop---September-18-2019.aspx