Preparation, Etiquette, and Expectations
Monday September 14th, 2015
Theatre Ontario Boardroom,
Suite 350, 401 Richmond Street West
Kawa Ada, Nina Lee Aquino and Alana Hibbert join Theatre Ontario to offer a workshop where you as an artist can discuss your audition experiences and engage in an open dialogue about auditioning for theatre. You will learn how to nail an audition, what casting directors look for, and answers to the following:
• What should you expect at auditions?
• What do you bring to an audition?
• What should you wear?
• Crashing auditions – when is it a good idea?
What’s the difference between…?
• Film, TV, commercials & theatre auditions
• Equity vs non-equity auditions
• Good audition vs bad audition
For more information check out our website, or contact Katie Bell, Community Outreach and Training Coordinator at 416-408-4556 ext. 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: Theatre Ontario
For more information: http://www.theatreontario.org/training/courses-and-workshops/details/Audition-Talk-Back.aspx