You’ve finished theatre school and booked a few roles. You're ready to work professionally as an actor. Now what?
Give your career the boost it needs! Refresh your technique and fall in love with acting again with classical scene studies. Hone your on-camera audition preparation to nail your next audition. Get the inside scoop on the industry. Ask a panel of top agents how you can succeed. Audition for two casting directors and get the feedback you need to book your next role.
This workshop has everything you need to kick-start your career in 2015!
- Classical scene studies with Jeannette Lambermont-Morey and Kelli Fox
- On Camera Audition/Prep with Catherine McNally and Robert B. Kennedy
- Industry Orientation with Dean Armstrong
- Agent Panel Q&A with representatives from Noble Caplan Abrams, Gary Goddard, and LeFeaver
- Mock Audition with Casting Directors Millie Tom and Marissa Richmond
Recommended Donation: $450 ($350 for ACTRA/Equity)
Your donation for this workshop will go directly towards funding Headstrong Collective’s production of Boston Marriage by David Mamet at the Campbell House in April 2015. As a token of our appreciation, all Boot Camp participants will receive a complimentary ticket to a preview of Boston Marriage on April 7th or 8th.
Posted by: Headstrong Collective
For more information: http://headstrongcollective.com