Have you ever wondered if your digital identity is affecting your chances of landing a job?
Would you like to learn how to build an online brand that is appealing to employers? It’s been said that your personal brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.
This session explores the ways in which individuals can begin to understand their personal narrative and communicate it through social media. Whether you’re looking for a job, a promotion, or to be recognised for your expertise, building and maintaining a strong personal brand is important to finding success.
In this digital age when anyone can search you at any time, it’s crucial to make sure your best foot is forward at all times. In this workshop, you will learn the tips and tricks they didn’t teach you in school.
What you’ll learn:
- Best practices for building a brand online;
- How to effectively communicate your online narrative;
- Tips for building and maintaining a strong online presence;
- How to steer the conversation others have about you;
- How to pitch yourself to potential clients, employers, investors and partners.
As always, Artscape Launchpad programming is tailored specifically with creative professionals in mind.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Posted by: Artscape Launchpad
For more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-your-brands-social-media-story-tickets-32472729809?aff=TAPA