Welcome to a new model for art and design entrepreneurship.
Artscape’s Launchpad programs are the result of a decade of research recognizing that the struggle to sustain a career as an artist is intensifying. Programs are tailored specifically with creatives in mind, and offer project-based learning to help you build a thriving career in today’s competitive, fast-paced marketplace. You’ll gain the skills to grow a successful business, and access a community of like-minded creatives to support you along the way.
The Creative Business Design Workshop
A one-day session to guide you through the development of a viable business plan. It's designed to meet the unique needs of artists and designers in the early stages of business development. Using the Creative Business Model Canvas approach – a lean and flexible business modeling tool– you’ll learn the core concepts of testing ideas, assessing feasibility and the process for implementation. Case studies, group discussion and break-out sessions make for a hands-on, practical learning experience. By starting smart, you’ll save time and money in the long run.
What you’ll get
• The Creative Business Canvas – a lean and flexible business planning tool, to help put your idea into action fast with minimal risk;
• Tips to assess the overall viability of your project before spending time, money and energy developing something that may not be feasible;
• Tools to identify and prioritize income-generating actions and goals.
• Bonus! Registrants will receive 20% off their tuition for Launchpad’s Creative Entrepreneurship Program, should they wish to continue their learning
What you’ll gain
• Discovery of new directions, efficiencies and strategies for growth;
• A deep understanding of your customers, competitors and value proposition;
• A new support network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs.
Your Facilitator: Steven Karpenko
Workshop Date: Sat. June 3
Registration: $99 +HST
About Artscape Daniels Launchpad
Opening in 2018, Artscape Daniels Launchpad will be a one-stop art and design entrepreneurship hub, where creatives will have access to: a multi-disciplinary environment full of tools, equipment and technology; entrepreneurship programs and activities; and a marketplace of services, resources and opportunities. Its goal is to help artists and designers build thriving careers or organizations.
Posted by: Artscape Daniels Launchpad
For more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-business-design-workshop-registration-28655013918?aff=TapaCBD17a2