As part of ONN’s EnAbling Nonprofits Ontario, we’re helping nonprofits lead a culture of accessibility in their organizations and beyond. That’s why we’re offering an abundance of free webinars!
For part one of our two-part webinar series on this topic, we’re addressing: What your nonprofit needs to know about the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
There are three dates to choose from for our refresher course. This webinar will give you a solid foundation upon which to dive deeper into the specific AODA requirements and deadlines:
- Wednesday, October 7th 12:00pm to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 27th 12:00pm to 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 18th 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Once you’ve had a chance to review the AODA with us, join us for another webinar specific to compliance requirements based on the size of your organization:
- Accessibility for organizations with less than 50 staff
Thursday, November 26th 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Accessibility for organizations with more than 50 staff
Tuesday, December 1st 12:00pm to 1:00 pm