May 11, 2020 12pm - 1pm
What types of litigation risk should organizations anticipate following the COVID-19 pandemic? How will current insurance policies cover existing and potential liabilities? How might government measures impact potential exposures?
Shield yourself with ‘COVID-19: Litigation Fallout - What Organizations Need to Do to Mitigate Their Risk’, an essential online session from Canadian Lawyer.
In the spotlight:
- The types of litigation risk organizations are most exposed to and how they should react
- How current insurance coverage might be impacted – how might insurers react to claims?
- What actions organizations can take to mitigate impacts of liabilities
- Changes in court proceedings from the pandemic and impacts on litigation
- How government measures have or could change risk exposures
- The class action risks for organizations
Register now for this vital online event – and gain valuable CPD credits.