Date: Thursday, June 11
Time: 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Location: Online (registrants will be sent login instructions closer to the date)
Cost: AFP Members - $35 + HST, Non-Members - $50 + HST
Understanding project management principles and knowing how to apply them is an important skill-set in the workplace.
In this all-new virtual workshop, we'll explore different tools and techniques behind project management to help you balance your regular day-to-day activities while leading, taking on or advancing a new project.
Hosted by Gabriele Maussner-Schouten - a respected project consultant and coach with more than 20 years of experience developing and implementing practical solutions for project management success - you'll have the opportunity to ask questions, learn and create practical strategies for your project's success.
Participants will learn:
- Project management key principles
- How to develop your project plan and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- How to move your plan forward and adjust your plan where needed
- Project risks and what to watch out for
- Common best practices, including how to effectively manage your project virtually