Need help developing your long-term career goals?
In this fun, informative, two-hour interactive workshop, facilitator Vera N. Held will share practical, goal-setting career strategies. Tools in hand, participants will be able to better position themselves to meet their long-term theatre career goals.
Vera N. Held will help you to:
- Analyze your skills sets and core competences
- Discover the value of “Who you know” in career building
- Develop professional community, contacts, connections and resources on LinkedIn, etc.
- Get unstuck when your career has plateaued and you are in status quo
- Avoid procrastination and shift your mindset to make a positive career move
- Come to terms with the good, the bad, the great and the ugly of self-employment
- Increase your overall work productivity and efficiency
- Practice NOT becoming overwhelmed with career disappointments, and gain abundant health and energy for yourself---and for the people and things that matter outside of work
$32 Equity Member
$20 Theatre Ontario Member
Posted by: Theatre Ontario
For more information: http://www.theatreontario.org/training/courses-and-workshops/details/Propel-Your-Professional-Career-Forward-Dec-2017.aspx