Need help developing your long-term career goals?
In this fun, informative, two-hour interactive workshop, facilitator Vera N. Held will share practical, goal-setting career strategies. Tools in hand, participants will be able to better position themselves to meet their long-term theatre career goals.
Vera N. Held will help you to:
• Analyze your skills sets and core competences
• Discover the value of “Who you know” in career building
• Develop professional community, contacts, connections and resources on LinkedIn, etc.
• Get unstuck when your career has plateaued and you are in status quo
• Avoid procrastination and shift your mindset to make a positive career move
• Come to terms with the good, the bad, the great and the ugly of self-employment
• Increase your overall work productivity and efficiency
• Practice NOT becoming overwhelmed with career disappointments, and gain abundant health and energy for yourself---and for the people and things that matter outside of work
This workshop is designed for emerging theatre professionals, and those professionals looking to transition to a new phase in their theatre careers.
Date/Time: Sat. April 29, 2017, 12-2pm
Cost: $40 plus HST Regular Price, $20 plus HST Theatre Ontario Individual/Organization Members
Location: Theatre Ontario Boardroom, Suite 350-401 Richmond Street West, Toronto
For questions, contact the Community Outreach and Training Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Posted by: Theatre Ontario
For more information: http://www.theatreontario.org/training/courses-and-workshops/details/Propel-Your-Professional-Career-Forward.aspx