Learn about OAC's new program Artists in Communities and Schools Projects
- January 24
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- January 26
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm
This program supports the research, development and realization of arts projects in communities and schools. Activities involve professional Ontario artists and community members working together to develop and design a creative experience. These experiences may include co-creation. Skill building is a core component of projects.
This program represents the coming together of the following programs:
- Arts Education Projects
- Artists in the Community/Workplace
- Artists in Education
The first deadline to apply is March 15, 2017.
The new program will have four deadlines in 2017. Please apply to the deadline that best suits your project schedule:
- March 15
- June 20
- September 14
- December 14
Applications can be accessed online two months before the deadline.
- New funding stream: Engaging Communities and Schools.
- Creating your profile and navigating Nova, OAC's online application system.
- Tips on answering application questions, selecting and uploading support material and common pitfalls.
- Application assessment process.
- Grant writing tips for a strong application.
- OAC services and supports.
Participating OAC Staff
- Nas Khan, Arts Education Officer
- Loree Lawrence, Community-Engaged Arts Officer
- Christina Akrong, Associate Arts Education Officer
- Terry Gitersos, Arts Education Program Administrator
If you have any accessibility needs, please let us know by January 3, 2017.
How to access the webinar
For audio, call 1-866-512-0904 on the day of the webinar.
Then dial the participant code 4905482.
To participate, you'll need:
- Access to a phone for the audio
- A computer with internet connection for the visuals
Interested in the French webinar? Click here for instructions in French.