Are you stressed about your finances, juggling your bills and watching your debts creep larger and larger?
Do your artistic projects make it even harder to stay on top of it all? This 2-in-1 workshop offers:
- A simple and personalized approach to making a plan with short and long term financial goals
- Access to concrete planning tools that you can easily customize and update
- Personal Finance: Information about credit options, debt payment strategies and tips for staying on top of your expenses and taxes
- Project Finance: Information about how to set up your budgets for easy grant applications and reports, and figure out your monthly cash flow
- Creative approaches to staying within your means so you can take control of your money and your future
Participants require home access to Microsoft Excel, and can ideally bring a laptop with Excel to the workshop. Limited laptops may be available to borrow – indicate if you require a laptop when you register.
$40 plus HST Regular
$32 plus HST Equity Members
$20 plus HST Theatre Ontario individual members
Posted by: Theatre Ontario
For more information: http://www.theatreontario.org/training/courses-and-workshops/details/smART-Money-Personal-Finances-for-Artists-Oct-2017.aspx