We are pleased to offer the Standard First Aid Workshop again!
This workshop covers comprehensive First Aid & CPR techniques for those who need training for work requirements, or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies in the workplace or home. The course covers a variety of topics including:
- Adult/Baby/Child CPR & AED/Defibrillation Certification
- Breathing Emergencies
- Bleeding & Burn Emergencies
- Severe Allergic Reactions & EPI pen protocol
- Breaks, Sprains, Strains, Dislocations Recognition & Immobilization
- Head & Spinal Injuries
- Responding & Working as a Team in an Emergency Situation
- and much more!
Date: Wednesday November 15, 2017 AND Thursday November 16, 2017*
Time: 10:00am to 4:300pm
Location: The Theatre Centre, 1115 Queen Street West
Certification is valid for 3 years with the Canadian Red Cross and equivalent to CSPS , Life Saving Society, Heart & Stroke and St. John’s Ambulance.
In Compliance with WSIB Regulation 1101 and Ontario Occupational Health & Safety
ERT-Emergency Response Training offers on-site workplace training in Red cross Certification Courses and Workshops. ERT instructors are Certified Red Cross Instructors and many have Paramedic & First Responder backgrounds and training.
*You must attend both days of the workshop