On sale until until October 1 $225.00 ($275.00 after)
- Sunday October 13, 10am-5pm
- Monday October 14, 10am-5pm
Be more than funny. Be loved.
Naked Comedy will demand your heart, your guts, and all your fluids. We will see how funny you can be without thinking or trying. We will learn about your unique connection to the audience. We will see the bravery required for you to really be vulnerable. We will witness the gratification that comes with letting go. Expose yourself (metaphorically speaking) and make people laugh.
In this 2-day intensive, expect the following!
- A deeper connection to and understanding of your audience.
- Personalized feedback (and plenty of it).
- Discovery and exploration of your "sweet spots": unique ways that you move/be (emotional/physical states) that your audience especially enjoys.
- More understanding of what "stage magnetism" means for you, and how to really harness your performative power.
- The beginnings of new characters and sketches.
- More wildness, more bravery, more vulnerability.
- Interpretive Dance.
- Laughing a lot.
This workshop is ideal for improvisers, clowns/bouffons, stand-up comedians, actors, and anyone who wants to be more magnetic, funny or comfortable in front of others than they currently are.
Posted by: Sweet Action Theatre Company
For more information: https://www.sweetaction.ca/workshops/naked-comedy-intensive-with-deanna-fleysher-october-2019