February 11, 2016 - REGISTER
11:00 a.m. - 12:00p.m. $45 (Online)
Although most of us are aware of basic document set-up and writing skills, many people have difficulty meeting the accessibility requirements under the AODA, particularly those related to Information & Communications Standard. This webinar will give you a well-rounded understanding of how documents can be made accessible while improving your workflow.
Participants will learn about the background and theory of accessibility, how it effects document creation, and what changes in the current organizations workflow and process are required.
At the end of this webinar, participants will have a clear understanding of:
- PDF construction and what is required within documents to make them accessible.
- The process of how a document becomes accessible.
- Changes needed to take place in the current creation and production stage.
- How current workflows need to be updated to meet the needs of accessibility.
- How to reduce the costs of repetitive processes with document creation.
- How to develop new processes to improve employee efficiency.
All our workshops and webinars can be offered in-person, at your location. Please contact us for more information.