Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Special guest, Sarah Jarvis, from Destination Toronto led a webinar on Now Playing Toronto (NPTO). This webinar covered how to use NPTO as a marketing tool for your organization as we phase out What’s On TOnight.
Reference the materials below to learn how your company will be interfacing with NPTO and how the platform will integrate with the Dora Awards show registration form.
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
In response to the recent COVID-19 restrictions, this meeting covered:
- Mental health resources and check-in tools
- Balancing Act’s LEVEL UP! National Roundtable, taking place tomorrow
- Statistics Canada Pilot Study on Everyday Well-Being
- TAPA Advocacy Efforts – Letter in support of tenants at 15 Case Goods Lane and TAPA ask for a Culture Plan from The City of Toronto
- Now Playing Toronto as part of reopening arts and culture in the city
- Dora Awards Update
- Insurance Spotlight – Steve Beatty, Front Row Insurance
Please use the resources below to catch up or review what was shared.
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
This meeting was held to help our community learn about environmental efforts for arts organizations.
Judi Pearl, Sectoral Climate Arts Leadership for the Emergency (SCALE), shared an overview presentation about the SCALE vision and how arts organizations can become leaders in the fight for climate justice.
Julia McLellan and Tess Benger, Canadian Green Alliance (CGA), announced the launch of the new CGA website, memberships, the Sustainable Theatre Workbook, and more upcoming initiatives.
Catch up on the meeting and stay up-to-date with these inspiring organizations by checking out the links below!